Wednesday, February 13, 2008

okay. for commerical reasons,
i couldn't blog in details about attachment.
wanna know more, you can ask me anytime.

just in short and sweet notes,
it's only the 3rd day.
and theres quite alot of stuff going on and LOTS of things to
do everyday and learn.
cause i got to like absorb from the handover BY THIS WEEK.
and then besides learning, i got lots of things to do on hand.
that makes me having overtime like ytd and today.
but well, good welfare i can say. ask me more.

and the place consist like 90% of guys. OMGOSH!
haha!

okay. so im considered lucky.
that i can to get at chinese restaurant with my department's
staff and managers.
omg!
say im lucky.
haaa
though im like the youngest over in the department and everyone
just seems to be like my uncles and aunties. haha!
and im like the niece.
=P

HAA!

okay.
do ask me more.

and im tired everyday -.-

i need LIFE!

No comments: