Thursday, May 24, 2007

Had a great evening with great bday celebration, great cake,
great food, great presents and lastly, great friends.


it was great and was a 3/4 surprise. because i already knew it beforehand =P
but still, it was a great effort my friends gave me =)
because in the day while i was chatting with yanqi, she told me that they
will be celebrating my bday with me later. which means that the going out
is a mini celebration. haha. and so, i knew.



got a pair of jeans at giordano before taking bus down to meet them.
nearly puke in the bus bcos a guy that sat besides me had a strong perfume
smell. and that particular smell + the jerking of the bus really makes me
uncomfortable. and he was playing his PSP. -.-
luckily he alighted before me. a few stops before me. LOL.


when they told me that all of them had already reached and they'll
find seats first, it adds on the the fishyness. LOL.

so i knew.


then had dinner at pepperlunch thanks to the coupon.
and while they were buying ice-cream and there went the cake for me =)
they were cute when they were trying to hide the cake away when they bring
back the ice cream. LOL. =p


a nice cake =) and though i showed a "normal" attitude like okok, it's ok larr
and stuff. but im really happy and felt appreciated =)
the things and the idea they came up with. hahaha.



INDEED, i was like hiding my expressions away. LOL
i acted calm and "oh nothing la" those kinda. forget about the wish, forget about
the bday song and stuff. LOL. all acted in fast forward manner suddenly. because..
u know, ppl will paiseh one. SHY.


all are appreciated by me and im happy =)
the great part isn't the cake and the presents bought for me
but was the thoughts that counts. atleast u guys remembered my bday and the effort.

HAHA.

so THANKS to my friends.=) (do rmb to tag if u guys happen to read, lol)
somemore despite gs having great pain, she still came to celebrate my bday.
and despite that it's gona be a short evening outing. they came.


touched (:

then after that, we went to have a chat to catch up with one another.
luckily, i can spare alittle more time.
(:

to sum up, it's a simple and great evening.

and joby, it's ok that u cant turned up =)






















-> they know i yaogui
love to eat. haha

No comments: