Monday, May 21, 2007

the stupid prince finally found the existence of love
and are trying to express his love to the mermaid.


weekdays is atleast much better than weekends.
because at night is really tv time for me.
maybe partly also because recently there's drama
that im watching.

one just finished 20 espisode today. sooo, i not sure
if there's more drama for me to watch to kill my time.
haaa.
it's a short story, just nice not draggy.
nice and ending was nice too though it's not a romantic one.
BWAHAHA.

atleast the nice ending can keep me accompanied for afew days.
haaa haaa haaaa.
though one of the main actor looks monotone and abit subtle?
with his bye-bye like chicken waving bye-bye? =P it's cute though. bwahahaha.
and his way of waving his hand is really special. which makes
me sometimes wanna imitiate those hand moves and show it to
baby and my friends. LOL.
then this also remind me of how jin and another actor wave bye too.

im caught inside the TV recently. kinda like a tv addict?
maybe maybe..

it's not windy now. and im dying from the sticky-ness.
help! tata~

No comments: