Thursday, May 17, 2007







































Went out with huiqi today.
bugis and haji lane.
was raining so we have to soak in bugis first.
and then we walked to bras basah and then
to Haji Lane. it was a small small lane till u may
easily miss out that lane and walked into arab st.
it's a small lane and a quiet one.
surrounded by arab st. with those cloth ard.
nothing much so we left.


and i saw that 天天火锅. LOL
the commerical that always shows during midnight
in ch U and 8.
LOL. seeing that shop makes me think of the commerical.
besides it was a toy mart.
and a stupid ant bite me.

and okay. that ended the trip. a very quiet Haji Lane.

went back to panjang to get my bro's bday cake.
it's his bday today.
it's my didi birthday.
haaa.
so HAPPY BIRTHDAY to HIM.

got home in time.
watched dear boys.
the theme song catched my attention to this show.LOL

alright, that's about it.


miss him.
这种感觉比较好。<3

No comments: