Saturday, May 12, 2007

It's so happening in may.
maybe atleast to me.

because 14 more days to my big day.

and 13 more days to GSS.
not forgetting, Singapore Arts Festival
in may too.

in one month, there's quite alot of big events
happening. so what do u think?

so... TREASURE the MONTH OF MAY!

live it to the fullest.

Also, after may,
im starting my work soon.
so now is the period to play and enjoy and rest.
hope to go out abit more often with my friends.
so people, feel free to drop a date with me.
i'm more than willing to go out with u guys.
and my anata. where are u?!

it's so fast. unbelievable.
June is approaching, which marks half year.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
i havent been doing much for this half year.
sad to say.

not sure if i wanna take up a job.=/
hmmmmmmmmm.
think better not.
i'll soften day by day.

No comments: